Date: 14-16 March 2018
Previous Nuclear Africa Conferences have become known as the conference where people of influence gather. They have attracted attention as landmark events, which gain significant media attention.
As was the case in 2017, the conference is again organised by Nuclear Africa (Pty) Ltd.
A number of African and International countries have been invited. In 2017, we had speakers and delegates from Rosatom, SNPTC, KEPCO, Eskom, Necsa, NRWDI, Group Five and NNR amongst others. On the International scene, as speakers we had:
- Ms Agneta Rising the DG of the World Nuclear Association (WNA)
- Dr Geoffrey Rothwell a Principal Economist from OEDC in France
- Mr Bruno Vidal the Director Business Development for Civil Nuclear from Areva in France
- Mr Peter Prozesky the CEO of the World Association of Nuclear Operators (WANO)
- Mr Tim Yeo the Chair of New Nuclear Watch Europe (NNWE)
- Mr Dmitri Vysotski the Director of Nuclear Research Reactors from Rusatom Overseas in Russia
- Dr Wang Xiaohang the Acting Vice President of SNPTC in China
Please contact us if you are interested to take Advertising, Sponsorship or if you have any queries.
Programme details will be made available at a later stage.