The Necsa student residence
For any enquiries please click here
Welcome to the safe, clean and affordable Necsa Students Residence which is within a walking distance to the Nuclear Skills Development Centre. Our aim is to make your stay with us as enjoyable and pleasant as possible.
Call +27 (12) 305-3355
To contact us:
Necsa Student Residence
Pelindaba, Church Street West Extension
Brits Magisterial District
Fax: +27 (12) 305-3546
The Necsa Student accommodation is located in the heart of Pelindaba, in Broederstroom, a stone throw away for Hartebeespoort Dam, and about 30km from Pretoria CBD.
See attached map.
ROOMS AND FACILITIES
Accommodation can either be a twin sharing with common ablutions or a shared Necsa house. Male and Female learners are accommodated separately.
Rooms are furnished with the following:
• Bed / mattress
• Study desk
• Study chair
• Linen and bedding (sheets, duvet, blankets & pillow)
• Please note that no heaters or kettles are allowed
The following facilities are also on offer in the building
• Coin operated laundry / washing room facilities
• Television rooms (DSTV)
• The tuck shop is situated around the corner from the reception and operates at the following times:
Mondays – Fridays : 19:00 – 19:30
Weekends : 10:00 – 10:30 and 15:00 – 15:30
Rooms are cleaned weekly by the house keeping staff.
Common areas are cleaned daily (kitchens, bath-rooms and lobbies)
• General building maintenance on hand
• Security Services
• Public Phones are available
• Shuttle service between the Residence and Training Centre is available for your convenience. Departure time to classes is 07:15
from Mondays to Fridays.
• Students form clubs or societies
The Centre has a recreation centre, where pool table, table tennis, dart boards, volley ball and soccer are available. The Harties and Village Malls are about 8km away. Pretoria CBD is 30km away. The Hartebeespoort Dam tourist attraction site and Lion Park are a must to see.
An accommodation fee of R136.80 (vat included) per person per night sharing payable by all private Learners. If booked by a company an order number or the deposit as stated is required prior to registration.
Proof Of Payment
Payment may be made by cheque or direct deposit.
Proof of payment needs to be faxed to the Centre on +27 (12) 305 -3546.